Posted to the Noticeboard on September 20, 2023
Night OWLS is a confidential support line for children and young people in crisis. Helping them and their parents and carers.
The service is available 8pm – 8am every day.
To access the service, call this number free 0800 148 8244; text 07984 392700 or chat on www.wynightowls.org.uk.
Night OWLS can help if you:
- are finding it hard to cope with life
- feel like you have nowhere to turn
- are feeling angry, lonely, anxious, or depressed
- are caring for a young person who is struggling with their mental health
- feel confused or find it hard to think straight
- feel unsafe
- feel you can’t go on living
- someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis or you are concerned about their emotional wellbeing
- Or simply want to talk either via phone/text or online chat